If you would like to proceed with treatment you can either book another appointment or have treatment on the day. Before having your treatment you should think about any up coming events in case you suffer from any bruising or swelling. A typical treatment would look like this:
1. Before pictures will be taken
2. Apply numbing cream to the area to be treated, you will be required to wait for this to work.
3. The area will be cleaned and the Nurse will use either a cannula or needle (whichever is appropriate for the area) to insert the product. If using a cannula, a small insertion point will first be made with a needle.
4. The product will be placed in the required ares and the Nurse may periodically massage to areas to ensure product integration with the tissues. The product used contains a local aneasthetic so you may feel some numbness in and around the area being treated.
5. When the procedure is finished, a cream will be applied to the area to help reduce the swelling and 'after' pictures will be taken.
6. You will be given the option to attend a follow-up appointment in 2 weeks times.
7. Whilst the result is immediate, you can expect swelling in the area for the next 2 days. By day 4 the swelling should have subsided and you should be able to see the 'full effect' of your treatment.