What will happen? acne
1. Book a free consultation with one of our qualified Nurses or Doctors.
2. Complete a health questionnaire and discuss your expectations of treatment to see if Dermal Fillers are the most suitable treatment for you. Gather information, ask questions and take away our Patient Information Leaflets
for your reference.
3. If and when you feel fully informed and decide to go ahead with treatment; you will have before and after pictures taken, sign a consent form and have a topical anesthetic applied to the area.
4. The procedure will only be carried out by a qualified Doctor or Nurse. It is usually uncomfortable but rarely painful. The procedure will usually take from 20-45 minutes.
6. You will return to clinic 2 weeks later for a follow-up appointment.